Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal: yesterday i made an attempt to install halo eyes into my headlights. Reconnected everything and reinstalled my front cowl onto my bike. This morning i decided i would give her a nice wash. Well when i goto to turn it on it wont start. All the gauges light up, regular headlight lights up, third eyes lights up, however when i try to turn on my high beam it flicks on then off. My bike sounds like it is trying to start but it wont/cant. Then the last time i gave it a try, all my gauges kind of flickered off, the attempt to start was a lot less powerful then when i first attempted, and my alarm system chirped after i let go of the start (for those who have the scorpio alaram system, as if you just reconnected it to the battery.)

I think it could be the battery but i want to make sure. Please help. And if it is the battery is there anything i can get today to make it work again. My motorcycle parts store is closed, but Wal-Mart isn't. Thanks in advance.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After listening to some videos of the startup on youtube, i realized that mine doesn't make any noise when i turn the key into the on position like its suppose to. Oh and it has gas, is in neutral, and the kill switch is turned to on.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help diving pete. I did re-connect the BAS, however I re-connected it upside down. Damn I feel stupid lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts