• 2009 Aprilla RSV4R

Votes: 45 93.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Both of them are 1000cc Aprilla bikes, which one do you guys like?! I want a new 09, because I know I can get a KILLER deal on them..

EDIT: new picture because I put the wrong bike as the RS4! I put the RS4 125, not the RS4R...but heres the new picture with both correct bikes! both are 2009 models.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
im going with the rsv1000r

in my opinion much sexier

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's the power difference?
theyre both liter bikes, I dont think power diff really matters here, because I will NEVER use them to their full potential....not even close..

short people do that
my CBR is lowered 2 inches, I bought it like that, but im passing it on to my girlfriend (who is short)

I think that might be what he was getting at? haha

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
theyre both liter bikes, I dont think power diff really matters here, because I will NEVER use them to their full potential....not even close..

my CBR is lowered 2 inches, I bought it like that, but im passing it on to my girlfriend (who is short)

I think that might be what he was getting at? haha

Never say never! You giving your girl a cbr? :shakehand She'll love you 4ever for sure now.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never say never! You giving your girl a cbr? :shakehand She'll love you 4ever for sure now.
well I sure hope she already does love me forever!! haha!

but i mean, instead of starting her off on a 600, I could start her off on this 09 aprilla RS125!!

125cc track bike!

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
why would I lower it...?
Just giving you a hard time about passing the 600RR onto the gf. But I dont think I am in the position to try to rag on you considering whichever you end up with is a beast of a bike. I said the RSV4R because that thing is a caged animal, so much power and so sexy.

Edit, just to let you know that is the 125 you have pictured in your poll. Only one front brake rotor and caliper, red forks not black, different rims, mirrors, plus the RSV4R has a right side exhaust not left.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it will be a little while before I get an Aprilla, a couple of months anyways,m just still in the choosing process, I weeded out the ducati 1098 and 898s, even though theyre SO SO SEXY!

the triumph 675R was also a choice...I Just want something that I will NEVER see on the road...EVER..

and an Aprilla is JUST THAT where im from!

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just giving you a hard time about passing the 600RR onto the gf. But I dont think I am in the position to try to rag on you considering whichever you end up with is a beast of a bike. I said the RSV4R because that thing is a caged animal, so much power and so sexy.

Edit, just to let you know that is the 125 you have pictured in your poll. Only one front brake rotor and caliper, red forks not black, different rims, mirrors, plus the RSV4R has a right side exhaust not left.

I mirrored the image in paint, its a RSV4R, I PROMISE! ;) lol I had to delete the aprilla logo on the bottom because it was backwards...

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
it will be a little while before I get an Aprilla, a couple of months anyways,m just still in the choosing process, I weeded out the ducati 1098 and 898s, even though theyre SO SO SEXY!

the triumph 675R was also a choice...I Just want something that I will NEVER see on the road...EVER..

and an Aprilla is JUST THAT where im from!
Hey the 848 cannot be "weeded out" son :bitch: You just lost cool points.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts