Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What color should I powder coat my wheels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 White CBR and I'm just tired of the black wheels. I'm going to get them powder coated but I don't know what color. The SS lines are white, blue banjos, and gold banjo bolts. Sprocket is black with white chain (in retrospect I should have ordered the blue sprocket and gold chain but I got a deal on what I have now). And I have Driven D3 grips that are black aluminium with white grips.

Sooo, whatcha got?

P.S. I had initially planned on doing a blue Konica Minolta replica but, it seems a bit overplayed now. Going to try something different or maybe stick with the blue KM...really just not sure. :dontknow:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's actually in pieces right now in my garage, but I'll get one here in the next hour or two. Gotta travel to it since it's across town

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'll get one up by tonight. I forgot I gave my garage key to my roommate (ironically and unfortunately it's a one of a kind key and can't be replicated easily) and he's at work presently.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And hey, the best laid plans often find ways to just not work. As it turns out, my friend (who runs a dealership body shop) said he'd do a pearlescent job on the wheels and fairings for the cost of new tires for his bike ($180) and the cost of paint. So now it's back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
For some reason I LOVE white wheels, they SUCK to clean, but I love them! I did my wheels white.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts