Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two brothers down pipe goes over the header assembly, but the clamp that came with it, when fully tightened doesn't secure the pipe, you can still lift it off. I was thinking of using high temp silicone, but any other ideas?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
My two brothers down pipe goes over the header assembly, but the clamp that came with it, when fully tightened doesn't secure the pipe, you can still lift it off. I was thinking of using high temp silicone, but any other ideas?

Umm Im not sure that would actually hold!! Out of curiosity is the header assembly stock or aftermarket, cause I have no problems with my 2 Brothers and mine is stock headers. Seeing you are in L.A. perhaps try calling 2 Brothers or better yet if you can drive to their facility here in Santa Ana, I am sure they would be happy to assist you with their product. Try giving them a call and see what they say. Here is the number for customer service 714-550-6070 and good luck.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm Im not sure that would actually hold!! Out of curiosity is the header assembly stock or aftermarket, cause I have no problems with my 2 Brothers and mine is stock headers. Seeing you are in L.A. perhaps try calling 2 Brothers or better yet if you can drive to their facility here in Santa Ana, I am sure they would be happy to assist you with their product. Try giving them a call and see what they say. Here is the number for customer service 714-550-6070 and good luck.
I worked it out! Went to Home Depot to buy a clamp thing, and it worked....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts