Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished to install a HRC Power Up Kit and re-assemble the engine and all the harness/wiring. After I bring the engine to working temperature and try to rev it, the engine is unable to rev up and the it stuck around 2500rpm. Do you guys have any idea of what is happening? Is it a electrical or mechanical problem? Thanks in advance.

The bike is equipped with HRC harness and ECU so the idling is set to 2500rpm. I have a PCV and autotune installed but the PCV has zero map and currectly disable the autotune.

http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y342/max600racing/?action=view&current=MVI_3224_x264.mp4

·
Registered
666 Posts
i dont know a whole lot about the hrc kits but i have heard that a power comander wont work with the hrc ecu. so my advice would be to disconnect the power comander and try again. i am going to assume you are sure your throttle wires and throttle bodies were all assembled correctly though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure the powercommander can be worked with the HRC ECU because that's the way I used for a year long. However, I would try to replace it with a stock ECU first to see what happen. If the syptom persists, I will take away the PCV, ignition module and Autotune.

Any other thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Sounds like its cutting the ignition, would you happen to have a quick shifter installed as well? I would start by unplugging that first up...

Does the HRC ECU have an adjustable rev limiter? If so what's that set to?

I don't know a lot about HRC stuff other than its to damn expensive...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts