Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sad3: I deleted some awesome pics when I down loaded new pics from my digital camera- I wasn't paying attention when the alert said "do you want to replace these pictures?"
OOPS!! how can I post pics when I deleted them!
I would rather not go to Geek Squad and pay out of the A$$ so do any of you know how to retrieve pics?
Any help appreciated, :iamwithst

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
if you deleted them off your memorey card its over sorry man

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know...some computer geniuses say that since it was saved on my computer there is a way to reverse the deletion....that's what I hear any way....don't make me cry Moe

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
dreamracer said:
I don't know...some computer geniuses say that since it was saved on my computer there is a way to reverse the deletion....that's what I hear any way....don't make me cry Moe
ok you dowloaded the pic off your camera into your pc then you deleted them off your memorey card but did not delete them off the pc therfore they are in your pc somewhere do you by any chance remember where did you save them ie into what file ( pictures, documents, recieved files etc etc ) if not do you remember the file's name let me see if i can help you find them

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Download a program called PC inspector file recovery. It works for everything. I have used it to get files off my computer and pictures off my camera that were already deleted.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
dreamracer said:
I would rather not go to Geek Squad and pay out of the A$$ so do any of you know how to retrieve pics?
u pay from your ass??..lol

try what the geniuses above me suggested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oooohhhhh, choices.....this might do the trick- if so I will post pics which are long over due!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not in the recycling and tried recovery up to one month but the pictures were the only thing that didn't change. I will try the dowloads

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good try fella's but unfortunately my a$$ will be sore for a while : P
the programs came close but no cigar/Pics... thanks for the help

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
dont know if you tried it or if itll work at all (system restore).....but try restoring your pc to that last known settings/memory, basically the date before you attempted to downloand and save the pics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just tried system restore...no luck- everything changed except my pictures....go figure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts