Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELP: Installed LP Integrated TL now NO Headlight & High Beam **Kill switch wire **

Guys,

need help!! i installed a new Lockhart Philips integrated TL and now the Headlight and High Beam are not working. i checked the 20A fuse on the fusebox looks OK.

this is how i connected the left and right wires from the Tail light.

The turn signal wire from LP is Yellow and Blue connected like this:

Yellow- i connected them to the Blue (connector side)
Blue- i connected them to the Orange (connector side)

[ taillight1.jpg

taillight2.jpg

i dont know if the bulbs are out????

UPDATE: i just checked the bulbs and they are good.(i put in a tested spare one i have around and they dont light)

thanks guys!!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
The Turn signal wires usually are yellow one goes to Orange connector and the second goes to the Blue connector for left and right turn signals what kind of front turn signals you got OEM or after market and are they working or not

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
these are the rear integrated tails from LockhartPhilips and came with Yellow and Blue wires as turn signal wires to the rears...Its plug and play right? so i have the connections backwards?

I tested the turn signals in the rears and they do work with the current connections but i dont have headlight LO/HI.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
ok check the fuse , wiring connections , light bulb sockets and finally the bulbs themselves

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi moeman: yes i did check the 20A fuse, checked the bulbs by using my test bulb.. same type. connections look good!!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
i was a ble to fix my problem!!! it was one of the wires that came loose on the starter button switch when i opened it up!!!

View attachment 129234

that #2 wire was loose on mine..i have to resolder it

this thread really helped me:!!!

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=138034

thanks guys!!!..THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!!:banger::banger::banger:
I am glad you found the culprit the kill switch would have been my next suggestion as it has always been known to be a cause to head light issues :retard:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts