Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where I should put this, so if its in the wrong section please move it. I live in Fremont CA and is wondering if any fellow member around the area that can help me install my chain and spocket. Budget is tight so I would like to save a few bucks by not having to take it to the dealership.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hope you find some help, but there are some good step by step threads on installing chain and sprockets......... If you can turn a wrench, I bet you could pat yourself on the back for a job well done!!! Don't be afraid to tear into your bike, you may learn a thing or 2! Here is a step by step you can look at to give you a heads up as to what your in for. http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=40745&highlight=chain+install+step

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'd hit you if you were closer
(Not really, but it was a perfect setup :icon_lol:)

x2 on the DIY articles.
My Clymer manual has answered all my questions so far....

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
If you're willing to ride down to San Jose, I'll meet up with you at a nearby school only if you promise not to rob me.

What chain did you get? Any sprocket to change?

·
Registered
260 Posts
you live in san jose huh? i live in campbell. maybe i could ride to your house and pay ya some bucks to install my new chain and sprocket. let me know.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
you live in san jose huh? i live in campbell. maybe i could ride to your house and pay ya some bucks to install my new chain and sprocket. let me know.
:icon_lol: Yeah, I live pretty close to AMC14. If you want, we're thinking of doing it this saturday while the sun is out. It's all good, I don't want to get paid either, then I'll be responsible for the installation and such. I'm there to assist and to point you guys in the right direction.

·
Registered
209 Posts
you guys got it under control? I'm the vale, Sunnyvale that is.....sorry inside joke. I got an hour on Saturday if need be and I know what its like to be short on cash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts