Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres what is looks like right now. And my brake lights work!

How do i make my blinkers work?

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
Yellow wires are your signals in the taillight. Orange wire and blue wire are your signals.
The ones you are holding in your hand are your tag light. T

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listen, I'm the biggest noob alive, this march I learned the difference between warm and cold tires, I did my first oil change EVER in april, then a week ago I figured out my master cylinder had nothing to do with my engine.

So me being able to make my brake light work, and [ trying ] to tear apart my bike and reassemble it, im quite proud of myself. My learning curve regarding bikes has skyrocketed since i registered here. But i'm still a noob and need help.

Heck, I just figured out i have a secret tool kit under my right mid.

·
Registered
975 Posts
hey kris. you will need to cut the orange and blue connectors off.
yellows wires go to the blue and orange wires. one yellow is for the left signal and one is for the right. so you will have to test to see which is which by holding the wires together.

for the ones in your hand like trip said they go to the plate light, which i imagine is aftermarket. on mine the tag light has a white wire and a black wire. the white wire goes to the black "bike" wire and the black tag wire goes to the green "bike" wire. the "bike" wires im referring to are right by the wires for the signals.

oh ps. when youre testing, make sure you have the gauges up front plugged in. i installed mine when i had a bunch of the bike apart and it took me forever because goofy things were happening. well i wired it correctly the first time but the gauges were unplugged giving me all kinds of wierd issues. also if you dont wire the resistors in, the blinker will be solid yellow when you test it. it will blink at a perfectly fine rate once the bike is running though from my experience so the resistors arent really necessary so i left them off.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I cut the stock connectors off my stock signals and connected them to the loose wires, that way, they plug right in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts