Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO just swapped the header out on my 03/04 for a 05/06 and theres no holes for o2 and b4 i swapped the bike i started it up no problems and now after the swap the low oil light is blinking and the FI came up on the cluster can anyone help?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope just that i just dunno wht 2 do with the 02 sensors since theres no where 2 screw them in

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
not tryin to make you feel bad, but why did you swap them? better performance? convenience wit similar fit? just wondering
his sig pic looks like he went from 03 to 06 plastics, and probably got an 06 subframe. the exhaust mounts for 03 and 06 on the subframe are different, so one would be inclined to get an 06 slip on, but obviously theyre not compatible, and its far too short to even rig it for 03 headers.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1 on what pro said plus i have a 06 2 bros exhaust i got for 100 bux and the mid pipe was no where near the the right bend for the 03/04 muffler im sure people have swapped the header b4 just wondering what they did since the 05/06 doesnt have 02 sensors and thats whats setting the code off

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks gunna order them right now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts