Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which of the two would you chose and why? I love the sound of both of them (from what I can tell on youtube) and they both have great appeal to them as well.

I just cannot decide :ponder: :banghead:

I want an exhaust then when I am cruisng it sounds deep and throaty, then at WOT is S C R E A M S

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone have any good sounding, decent vids I can watch? All the vids on youtube are all start up and idle. I don't care about that. I want to hear the bike cruising and WOT

·
Registered
453 Posts
out of those 2, LEO

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
If your bike is an 07+ go with leo but if your bike is an 03-06 than go with Jardine. This is why I said that....if you were to put the RT1 on the 07, the tail will look heavy and bulgy. The rt-1 looks better on the 03+ cuz this gen has a wider tail and its a perfect fit with the dual outlet on the rt-1. But its just my opinion sir... what matter is yours :thumbup:

·
Fiend for the track pipe.
113 Posts
Having had a Leo Vince and loved it, I figured helping w/ your decision would be a no-brainer. However, if sound and performance are secondary to appearance, then I'd go w/ whichever can flows w/ your bodywork. For example, if I had red/white/black fairings, I'd lean towards the Jardine (or Yoshimura, to add another option). That was a gripe I had w/ my old LV, the blue/yellow clashed w/ my color scheme. I also didn't like that it only had a label on the right side of the can.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hands down Leo is way nicer

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Leo for sure. I had a jardine and it was a POS. Not to mention the leo looks better and has to be lighter.

Edit:

Here's the best pic I have of my RT-1: :crackup:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So I decided that I am going to go with the Leo Vince. Now I jsut need to find a good vendor that has great pricing on this set up

·
Registered
994 Posts
Leo for sure. I had a jardine and it was a POS. Not to mention the leo looks better and has to be lighter.

Edit:

Here's the best pic I have of my RT-1: :crackup:

Thafu$%??? Either you are in the process of shortening it or it blew up :retard:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I like my jardine, I like wider exhausts that take up most of the tail.

The Leo and other exhausts I feel look weird because they're skinny.

Akra is the best way to go, anybody here will say so.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
You have already decided I know, just to reassure you, LEO out of those two hands down!

Hit up biohazardcycles through the forum here and they should be able to hook you up with a good deal, check out cycle sector as well.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts