Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an '07 with a full Two Brothers exhaust. I'm not new to motorcycles, but I am new to CBRs. My bike has the exhaust, plus a Juice Commander Pro.

I'd like to add a DB silencer to the twobros exhaust. But I don't even know exactly which exhaust system I have. Can someone look at these pictures and tell me? Is this the M2?

I'm looking at twobros silencers here: https://www.twobros.com/products/power-tips-db-killers
Is this where I should be looking, or are there better options? Anyone have an experience doing this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
IMHO, with that gem of a bike, I'd find a good tuner, buy a Dynojet PC5 and get a custom dyno tune.....nobody OTF has any experience with the 2 Bros juice box, and it's a "minimal function" fueling tuner?

As for the db killer, maybe call 2B's tech support...?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought an '07 with a full Two Brothers exhaust. I'm not new to motorcycles, but I am new to CBRs. My bike has the exhaust, plus a Juice Commander Pro.

I'd like to add a DB silencer to the twobros exhaust. But I don't even know exactly which exhaust system I have. Can someone look at these pictures and tell me? Is this the M2?

I'm looking at twobros silencers here: https://www.twobros.com/products/power-tips-db-killers
Is this where I should be looking, or are there better options? Anyone have an experience doing this?

Thanks!
Hi,
I have the same exhaust, but the Carbon Fiber version. Anyways, talking about reducing the sound, the best solution is getting the Power Tip ( the P1-X) version. This power tip not only reduces the sound but also makes it sharper. I love the sound with the Power Tip. If interested, I have a brand new unopened one (I have an extra one - long story to explain), if haven't bought one already, which I can ship it to you for $25. It is black in color. PM me and we can talk more.
Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Get a real exhaust, and a real Dynojet, and a real tune.
Getting a real exhaust, and a real Dynojet, and areal tune will not reduce the sound. I have done all of that in the past. That will only improve the performance but doesn't reduce the sound. Power Tip is the only way.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kind of late, but I am pretty sure that the 2bros power tip fits all of their mufflers (that use that type of exhaust tip)

·
Registered
40 Posts

Thanks!
Yo man Ill trade ill trade you my oem pipe on my 08 for it so it wont be as loud! lmao just kidding bro that pipe looks sick tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts