Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need someone from SBN to help me out here. I was just on and I opened a link to a previous link that one of the members listed and all of a sudden it said that I had a virus. something in my Temporary Internet Files. I deleted the TIF's and ran Norton and found nothing. Didn't lose any files....Now I can't get back on. Can someone see if the site is down or if it was because of the link....or something.

Thanks

·
Registered
907 Posts
your computer has 24 hours......

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
its working ok no problems to browse the site
if you want me to check your account pm me the info and i will pm you
back if i was able to login in or not and you can go back and change your password its up to you bro

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
get off line , restart your pc and check your browser settings
then try to log back on hopefully this helps

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok I went back to that same thread I was on and I didn't click any link and I had an intustion attempt. I think someone needs to tell the Webmaster or Fred about that Thread. If anyone on Sportbikes.net maybe they can PM Fred and tell him about the thread and see what is going on.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
pm sent to a mod by the name of RASCUS
here is what i sent
hi my name is moeman i am a mod on 600rr.net and patrick a site member on both websites this and 600rr.net asked me to send a pm to a mod here is a cop of his pm to me check it out

Trader Rating: (0) Sportbikes.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I just went back to the website and tried the same thread but didn't click on a link and my Norton detected an intrusion attempt. Do you think that you could get a PM out to one of the mods under the General Sportbike Forum that the thread Sport Riding Techniques may be corupt.

and see if you can help him out thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts