Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part number found. Clip, Clutch Cover Harness Stay.

I cannot find a replacement clip anywhere in the schematics. I'm not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong spot or what.
It is the clip with a zip-tie type fastener that attaches to the stay on the clutch cover. It secures the 2 wires that run above the cover. I have found the stay, but the clip that inserts into it is not listed in the diagram.
The part number for the stay is: 08) STAY, HARNESS CLIP, 32157-MFJ-D00.
Does anyone know if the clip comes with the stay, and just isn't listed?
See schematic below for placement.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
That isn't listed as a part. You can get those at an auto parts store or just use a tie wrap.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that wasn't the case. Really didn't want to zip-tie it. I would rather have the OEM clip/tie
Strange that it comes on the bike and you can get the stay for it, but the part is unavailable.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yep, lots of things that are not listed but you get with the bike. T

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I found it! SCORE!!!
The same clip/tie is used on the opposite side of the bike, to secure the side-stand sensor switch wire to its stay.
What is really interesting about this part is that Honda uses it in all of their engines (boats, cars, etc.,) using the same part number.
Some vendors have it cheaper than others, so you're not restricted to only motorcycle dealers, and can find a cheaper price.
It makes me wonder if there are similarities with any other parts.

Number 13.
ID/part number:
CLIP (145 mm)
91541-S0A-003

1 - 5 of 5 Posts