Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a drag racing ticket a t 2 in the morning but there was no one out there. One of thse nights where the cops had no radar but saw me open it up. How should i go about beating the ticket??/

·
Registered
336 Posts
Here's the thing. Here in AZ when you get a ticket, it lists the speed and you get a straight fine for the speed or you get a fine for going faster than what is reasonable and prudent. Depending on how fast you were going and what the conditions were that night, you could possibly get the charge dropped if you really were the only person on the road at 2 a.m. I've never heard of a drag racing ticket so I don't know how to help you there. Luckydevil is right though...get an attorney. It really doesn't matter how good you think your case is, without an attorney you won't know what to do and the court will give you absolutely no respect.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
A lawyer can get almost any ticket dropped...but for a price. My buddy got two tickets droppped one was wreckless driving read (wheelie), and one for 55 in a 40. (while doing a wheelie). He payed around $400 and never had to go to court. But he had to go to that stupid drivers safety class for the speeding ticket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts