Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody. everyone has got me thinking now about getting a new 05 if they total my bike. just wondered what everybodies preference was. i like the tribal or the new silver. kinda leaning toward the silver cause i dont see many around. i dont even think they have a new silver 05 at our local dealer.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If I was going to buy the 05 i would pick up the red one. Just because i have a black 03 and the rock chips are f*cking bad. In parts its started to fade and all the tiny little scratches really piss me off.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Personally, I would not buy the tribal, just like I would not buy the Repsol.

Custom bikes are great, production bikes, designed to look custom are not custom. If I have a red bike and someone puills up next to me with a red bike, big deal. But if i have a graphic that may look custom, and then someone pulls up with the same deal...... That looks silly (to me).

I had the silver and black F4i. The best looking bike I have ever owned. Never had a problem with paint either. But my gast tank was metal, not plastic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i'd say go all black if you take care of it then it will not fade i have a black 03 with 12000 miles and it looks brand new just my two cents

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well everyone. adjuster came today. says everything is replaceable. so i get to keep my bike. im glad. should be back to mint cond when they get done. aw well with a new one i guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts