Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I "fixed" my bike and now it won't stay running. It got me 2 miles down the road and quit on me. When I let it sit for a bit it'll crank back up but only for a minute or two.

I think it's a fuel line. From the bottom of the tank I have a main feed with a banjo bolt and two others. The two others aren't going anywhere but I think one is supposed to. Where can I get the schematic to find where (if anywhere) the other hose is to go.

I put this in gen discussion because my bike is sitting in a parking lot with a big sign on it that says "steal me" and will remain until I can get up there with your answers.

Help.
-yow!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(sigh)

It was a kinked line.

But, now that I have it all back together, I left it running in the driveway for about 15 or so... and the electric fan didnt' come on! Yet another problem.

ugh

Thanks, though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a streetfighter so no guages. I'd say somewhere between 220 and "the sun". It was boiling in the overflow reservoir. I caught it immediately and shut her off.

I can't spin the electric fan very freely with my hand. Shouldn't it spin freely, to the touch, with little resistance? If so, it might be nearly locked up. Otherwise, I'm hoping it's just the fan control relay.

Any ideas where I can get a fan motor and/or relay?
How freely does ya'll's fan spin when you turn it by hand?

Thanks.

Frustrated,

-yow!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, i think that means the fan motor is locked up. I'll look into getting a new one. Any suggestions as to where I can pick one up, cheap?

-yow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts