Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and girls.im rhino and i have a cbr rr 600 06 honda and ya.i was just asking around if ppl know some good mods i can do to it .i allready have some mods on it but i wont to do more like bike alarm but i dont know what one to get if u guys and girls can help me and all thanks . i live in switzerland but im a aussie just saying haha thanks

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome.

First things first, learn the search function. People will destroy you for not properly searching for things before you open up a new thread.

That being said, you should start out with gear and personal riding skill. Helmet, Jacket, Gloves and Boots are all going to be highly regarded as the most important. Then I would focus on getting the bike set up for your size/weight; suspension being the most important part of that. Thirdly, work on your riding skills. Take a training class or two and read up on some of the threads here about technique.

Once you're comfortable on the are are, then you should move to modifications for performance and looks. I would start with a fender eliminator and flush mounts(if it's legal) and frame sliders!!! Relatively inexpensive and does wonders for the looks/protection of the bike if there is a get-off. HIDs and alarms are probably next in the price bracket and then moving on to exhausts, rearsets and other performance/aesthetic enhancements.

You will no doubt get plenty of suggestions so that's all I am going to throw up for now.

Ride safe.

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
:+1: hit it right on the head!

I however would say protect your self (gear), then your bike (frame sliders/ hid's or alarm if you want), invest in your ridding skills, and then move on to performance/ cosmetic upgrades... exhaust, sprocket kits, FE.... ect..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts