Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I entered a contes at motomumm.com for some swag and Im calling on the members of .net for some help. We're the only the RR in the contest against 3 Suks and a yami. So I figured I would try to rally the RR family to the occasion. My girl is number 5 in the contest with the black and silver RR. If we get enough votes ill post a gratitude picture up on .net to show our appreciation....=) #5 fellas.....=) heres the link to vote at motomummy if you're a member..:
http://motomummy.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=19660

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pantablo said:
dude, seen that on another forum, guy wanted us to vote for his bike (#3)...and um, I think #4 is gonna take it...dunno why.
=) well that's why im calling on the .net peeps to help a fellow RR member out. My girls's sexy, but she didnt want to show bare buns to win the contest...lol. Being that its the only Hondar in the contes I thought i would get some love from the .net group, or atleast give er a fighting chance. So help a brother out Pantablo, that hugger is atleast worth another 2HP for my next trackday instead of show and go on those gixxers :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I'll vote for ya but you have to hook me up with #1

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts
hey bro to tell you the truth your girly is the most attractive out of all of them... do we have to be a member to post? it appeared that way. but congrats on the bike and the girl!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL, i swear ill see what she'll do for a gratitude pic on this site. But remember it has to be work safe to comply with the .net standards. Thanks for the compliments guys as well.

Ick: its a great forum, i go there all the time and Corey ( site runner) has great deals on products. Its free to sign up, so even if you dont vote you should sign up, its a great forum just like this one.

Alaska: if i could man i would, but i have no idea who she is. Might i mention that only my girl and 2 others are actually hugging the bikes like the contest says.

Legend: curse you man.....lol no its all good. Gotta do what ya gotta do man.

Casper: thanks man, my girl read that and she was flattered...

Pantablo: thanks man, you can understand why she wasnt willing to bar her behind lol. Im sure your vote is wortha a second pic...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Aight buddy, I signed up to vote for your lady. You can tell her that there's a reflection on the gas tank. =p

6 more votes and she's all tied up!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, ya know i didnt even notice that reflection until you guys pointed it out. I must say...good eye. It is a nice reflection though, thanks ill be sure to tell her.

·
Registered
109 Posts
esoteric!! just placed my vote in!! your almost there. just a few more votes and your there.. ey fellas.. just like casper said.. the one and obvious choice. beautiful girl and a really sexy ass bike..vote for number five.. the others just dont compete...

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
just placed my vote now your ahead.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks #1 has a face like a man?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.