Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I might buy this bike.. and I might buy it very soon.... the seller says the Honda Dealership added the exhaust themselves... and I am new to bikes so I have no idea what brand it is and etc. I see that it has flushmounts and the taillights redone.... for some reason it seems like Honda wouldnt have done this....

·
Registered
799 Posts
looks like Micron...

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Yeah its def. Micron. They are good, the blue WILL fade though, I have seen the red ones turn pink, so I would expect the blu to lighten up over time, but being tucked up under the PAX seat will help alot.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Knightslugger said:
FMF Perhaps?
I try to google image that... nothing came up.

Oh well thanks for your help guys. I might be taking the road trip tommorow to pick it up.. I think $5400 w/ only 6K miles on it is worth it. I might ask to bring it down to $5200 b/c I'm driving so far....

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RowskisRR said:
Yeah its def. Micron. They are good, the blue WILL fade though, I have seen the red ones turn pink, so I would expect the blu to lighten up over time, but being tucked up under the PAX seat will help alot.
Awesome.. a def. answer plus additional info.. mucho thanks!

DANG.. those go for $400 on kneedragger.com

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
while your still on... you think $5400 is a good price.. I mean... I see bikes with more mileage, even an 03, for more....

·
Registered
799 Posts
For $5400 Hell yeah it's worth it... I bought mine for the same price and the dude babied it, He never went past 60mph NO JOKE. I'd buy it and get rid of those Tractor Tailer front tun signals.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hawaii50 said:
For $5400 Hell yeah it's worth it... I bought mine for the same price and the dude babied it, He never went past 60mph NO JOKE. I'd buy it and get rid of those Tractor Tailer front tun signals.
Just got off the phone.. ROADDD TRIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

thanks for your help guys... I would say I love you guys but then you guys would call me gay.... screw it.. " I LOVE YOU GUYS".. man I' can't wait till my class gets out.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Micron gets my vote.

Jason

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Awesome Dooley, post pics of it when you pick it up. Personally I think you're getting a good deal, especially if it's from a stealership.

One thing though is listen for any nocking noises coming from the engine throughout the RPM range, I thought I got an awesome deal from a stealership on an F4i but it ended up having a really bad cam tensioner that cost a preety peny to replace.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks alexm... anything else guys... I'm brand new to bikes... I just bunch of new pic's... seems clean from that!

Oh yeah.. the lady got it from a "stealership"... so it is a private seller.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts