Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to be a pain but i got a couple questions for you guys. im new to the bike thing and dont know of anyone that can map my bike. Can you guys give me a list of shops and what your experiances with them are. I tried to search but came up empty. I am willing to drive far for someone that will do the job right.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I changed the thread title to attract more local people to the thread.
Cool thanks!. BTW, i noticed that you use 07082 which is in morris county...im from morris county...you from there or know people from there?

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
I was just in whippany the other night picking up my slip on!

Black Hills Custom Parts - Tuning Center & Dealer
80 Route 46
Rockaway New Jersey 07866
973-983-0200

that's your best bet bro!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

80 Route 46
973-983-0200

They are primaraly a harley place....and since it took them 10 minutes to find out if they could map it....i think ill pass.

Is there anywhere around here that anyone has been and they are happy with the outcome?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

80 Route 46
973-983-0200

They want 450+tax to map it too!

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
They want 450+tax to map it too!
Sounds pretty close for dyno tuning. It's not cheap for dyno time for tuning purposes. Just getting your HP at the wheels is cheap.

Looks like you'll have to take a ride somewhere to get it done.

If wonder if bruce's speed shop on 46 could do it.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Well I'll say this, $450 does seem high to me but you get what you pay for. Also, don't be afraid of a tuner just because he's a "Harley" guy. You need a tuner. Not a riding partner.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
What about Speedwerks in DE? Or you could check with Fast by Feracci in Eastern PA. Feracci charges somewhere around 2-250 for a custom map. I plan on taking mine to him.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What about Speedwerks in DE? Or you could check with Fast by Feracci in Eastern PA. Feracci charges somewhere around 2-250 for a custom map. I plan on taking mine to him.
Anyone have any experiances with these places?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Find a local sportbike forum and ask there. Thats how I found several here where I live. You might find some that aren't advertised. Some of the best tuners in this area just get business from word of mouth among the sportbike community.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts