Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I basically have my bike all together, other than the front turn signals. Now here's my problem. Can somebody post a pic of where the turn signal wiring is in the harness? I cannot find it, and it has probably been cut. I have no problem soldering in new wires though. Just can't find where they are. Also, is the connector the same style as the rear turn signal connectors? Any help/pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
I basically have my bike all together, other than the front turn signals. Now here's my problem. Can somebody post a pic of where the turn signal wiring is in the harness? I cannot find it, and it has probably been cut. I have no problem soldering in new wires though. Just can't find where they are. Also, is the connector the same style as the rear turn signal connectors? Any help/pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Yep same connectors... sorry no can do on the pic.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Front turn signal plugs are 3 wires in the U.S. Your front plugs are the same as your taillight 3 wire plug. You will have green blue/white and solid blue==== Green orange/white and solid orange for each side.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I can take pictures for you tomorrow, My bikes torn apart in the basement. Its an 03 if that matters.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
im surprised nobody has caught this yet.

THEYRE IN YOUR SUBHARNESS - THE ONE THAT GOES INTO YOUR HEADLIGHT

check under your headlights, behind your headlights, etc. theyre in there somewhere

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
im surprised nobody has caught this yet.

THEYRE IN YOUR SUBHARNESS - THE ONE THAT GOES INTO YOUR HEADLIGHT

check under your headlights, behind your headlights, etc. theyre in there somewhere
May well have been cut off and taped into the harness though...

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Front turn signal plugs are 3 wires in the U.S. Your front plugs are the same as your taillight 3 wire plug. You will have green blue/white and solid blue==== Green orange/white and solid orange for each side.
Further to what is above...

Green is the ground wire (left and right)

light blue / white is the right hand side running light
Light blue is the right hand side indicator

Orange / white is the left hand side running light
Orange is the left hand side indicator

If you end up needing to run new wiring for them it is all available in the blue and grey front harness plugs...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow cool guys thanks!!! Them being in the headlight harness helps me tremendously. I can always splice into them before the connector.

·
Registered
807 Posts
These are pics of my Sub harness for the headlights.

The orange is the left turn signal and the colors coincide with what Nico and tripage have explained.

The right is blue and also coincides with what has been said.

This is where the turn signal wires are pinned into main sub harness plug.

And this is a pic of the signal wires pinned in the main harness plug on the bike.

I hope some of this helps you, Any more questions or pic requests feel free my bikes going to be naked till spring. :banger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts