Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, trying to figure out why the right side signal lights aren't working correctly on my girlfriend's '06 600 RR. Sometimes they'll flash correctly, and other they will just stay lit up; no flashing. Because I hate screwing around with plastics, before taking them off I took the switch apart and cleaned it out (a little gummed up but nothing wrong with mechanism itself or the contacts)

Where woukd you guys suggest I go next? Any spot in particular to look for relay, etc? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
What signals are they? Led's/filaments?
Guessing you have OEM flasher relay because they are located in the gauge cluster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are some kind of LED flush mount. I'm guessing the flashers are stock, the blink rate seems a little quick but nothing ridiculous... I'm stumped as to why it works intermittent though.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
No the picture shown is behind the left mid fairing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So there is no relay that I can take out or replace?
I just read somewhere else that the relays for the signals are actually part of the printed circuit board in the Guage cluster?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Yes they are integrated into the board on the cluster. It's easier and faster to swap them out for a single relay like shown. T

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I just wired up a relay under the left ram air cover on my 03, cost me like $8, soldered some spade connectors on and worked great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts