Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im am really confused here. I took my bike to fast by ferracci to get it mapped and they couldnt do it. At 6K the bike starts shaking and the dyno graph just goes crazy and looks like something represting the stock market. The bike made a total of 87 hp. Something is definately wrong. I took it to the dealer and they said they cant find anything. Someone please help. Mods in sig.

Paul

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the graph but i dont know how to post it. I really need some help.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
My guess would be something with the Power Commander. Have you removed it to see if the bike behaves the same way with it off?

You could try a different map or zero it out to test things.

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
I have the graph but i dont know how to post it. I really need some help.
1.Load the graph to your pc
2.Go to www.photobucket.com open a free account
3.Log on to your account and load the pic
4.Once the pic is loded copy & paste the 3rd line of code
into this thread and the pic will get posted
5. Give it a try and if you get stuck let me know :01_thumbu

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the graph. I was told that it looks to be an ignition problem so im gonna start taking it apart tonight and see what happens.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had similar issues when I first installed my PC. I went with what the guys at a local shop said and loaded another map on it. Come to find out that the Jardine Map was not created properly so I went with the Arata map and it ran fine. The PC website mentions nothing about this but when I emailed them they confirmed what the shop had said.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had similar issues when I first installed my PC. I went with what the guys at a local shop said and loaded another map on it. Come to find out that the Jardine Map was not created properly so I went with the Arata map and it ran fine. The PC website mentions nothing about this but when I emailed them they confirmed what the shop had said.

The shop tried different maps all with the same result.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like the others said, run it without the powercommander. That will isolate if its the bike or the PC.
Its the bike....i removed the cover of the air box to see if the secondary injectors are working. i reved the motor to 11 grand and nothing. now i have to isolate what is not causing the injectors to work at all. im guessing wither wire harness issues or ecm. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the parameters are that signal the seconday injector to work? I was told that it was 6000 rpm. But is it 6000 and WOT or throttle possition has nothing to do with it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not the powercommander...took to the dyno with it off and had same result. Dealer says the bike is fine but i know better then to listen to a dealer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still havent figured this out.....any more ideas?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well apparently the dealer is deeming that there is nothing wrong with the bike and that is just the way it is. Any idea how i can fix this. This is really frustrating and ridiculous that they wont fix it. I am almost at the point that i am ready to jump on the Yamaha band wagon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts