Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 main loves in my life that have stood the test of time. Fads and friends come and go, but in my 31 years on this earth, riding bikes, and cannabis have stayed with me. Not at the same time.

I am a very healthy person, I dont drink alcohol or take pharmaceutical drugs of any sort. Intead I would rather indulge in a nice nug of my favourite flower. I dont smoke either, due to beng healthy, and times have moved on, its all about medicinal cannabis used with medicinal devices. Partly medical and partly recreational.

Anyone else partake????

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
It's not something talked about much OTF......

In the USA ATM, distrust of the surveillance apparatus is strong.....

What we say, can/will be used against us at a later date......

Recreational pot was legalised here in Cali, the stoners are keeping a low profile in my area.

(you can see the greenhouses glowing at night, in certain areas....)

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
"Herbal Hobbies" jajajaja

This was once a family thing at my folk's!

I used to plant with my mom, she a biologist and she used this to help her sleep (she's now 67 Years old).

I do too, I ¡struggle a lot to fall asleep, so almost every night I do this... at home, privately... and I don't live in the US.
If I don't smoke, I can struggle from 11 till 2.30 AM to fall asleep, with some help I can have it done by 12.30... and have a happy day the next day...

For some time now, both me and my mom are buying the stuff in a bar that is "Semi-legal", everything is on record... Spain has this "legal vacuum" which alows this... The only risk is that you can do smoke in the bar or at home... If you transport the thing from one place to another, it is under your own risk.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well at least now we have a resolution to your thread about your bike not being straight
Ha, very amusing, but that was not the issue.

I don't ride high, and my perception is spot on. Precision is my work.

And iv experimented with an empty track and driving/riding high.
My conclusions are that it doesnt make me faster.
Yet it does make me safer.
I personally think it would be ok for long time med users to drive/ride while affected. As it seems to make you slow down and be exra cautious. Considering the consequences of your actions as you go. This could be an advantage to the people who like to tear through villages at 100mph+

But i didn't buy an rr to be overly cautious.

I bought it to go like a scalded cat.

So I dont ride high...

If I did, id buy a Harley or something.

·
Registered
862 Posts
What you put into your own body and when is entirely your business.

But if you ever get into a wreck or cited for some infraction and it's determined that you were under the effect of some "foreign" substance, you should be fined, judged, and penalized that much more severely than the current law suggests. Much more if you involve someone else.

Too bad the law doesn't quite agree.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
It is illegal here. Haven't really smoked for about 10 years.

Did smoke a joint at a friends place about 2 weeks ago, was actually the first time I've fallen asleep easily.

However was worried about getting caught at an RDT check stop the next day, so haven't touched it since.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
But if you ever get into a wreck or cited for some infraction and it's determined that you were under the effect of some "foreign" substance, you should be fined, judged, and penalized that much more severely than the current law suggests. Much more if you involve someone else.
Exactly!!

Always responsible use as with acohol or some prescription drugs..

Drive only when you and all your senses are at 100%.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ha! That rules out any time in the morning before 10am for me. I can't do mornings... I typically sit and drool all over myself for the first 15 minutes after I get into work.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I smoke everyday. I ride high almost every time I ride unless I'm at a trackday. When you've been doing it for 16yrs it doesn't mess you up as much as you lightweights :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts