Cheers!

Gooooooooo!!!! Rossi!

Jason

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NewRedRider said:
WTF is wrong with you?! If you want to cheer for your "guy" that's one thing. But to wish someone to crash out is total BS! Quit being an a$$hat Jason.
As I have said before in other posts, I do not wish him any harm, it's nothing like that. I just want to see him crash out on his home track.

In all due respect, if ya can't handle the heat get out of the thread. =]

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NewRedRider said:
It's no wonder you're sitting at home nursing bloody road rash wounds. Your Karma sucks!
If you only knew.

#uck Karma! I don't believe in that $hit. It's me and God.

FYI I am sitting at work nursing my bloody road rash wounds, thanks.

Jason

PS: It's not like I said I wanted to see the guy killed or hurt, just not finish the race... Nothing wrong with that. Ok, ok... I hope he comes in last.

Happy?

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Prove them all wrong NICKY get that poduim brother screw rossi

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moeman said:
Prove them all wrong NICKY get that poduim brother screw rossi
Yeah they are going to send Nicky out there with a mop to clean up after all the (real) winners are done.

LOL!

Jason

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Dude, for a guy who crashed recently, I don't know why you'd wish that on anyone. You don't want him to get hurt or injured? How many crashes this year ended up without an injury. I almost feel sorry for helping you out with your wounds.

Wishing another rider would crash out is class-less. I don't care if the dude is my enemy; I would never wish a crash on anyone. And you say it's you and God? Well, I don't know about your god, but my God spoke messages of love and grace.

Some riders are asking for it, like squids. But Hayden hasn't done anything to anyone. I wish all the riders well this weekend, may the best rider triumph!

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude, it was a joke.

You guys get all personal about this $hit. Relax...

Jason

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Dude, it was a joke.

You guys get all personal about this $hit. Relax...

Jason
lmao.... what ever happend to the humor ?? i know you can't really give emotion to text..... but c'mon. just reading the first post alone (and it being Visitor Q) i knew right away it was all humor.

i hope rossi falls and lands on his pinky !!! lmao

this race that is coming up next is going to be something to watch.

N

·
0 Posts
What Jason meant to say is he hopes Nicky DQNs during the race which does not necessarily mean he crashes. Right Jason?

However, I want Nicky in the race to see if he can repeat it again. Besides, it wouldn't be a race without Nicky and you gotta agree V cuz Nicky DQNing would feel like a handout.

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nemesis said:
What Jason meant to say is he hopes Nicky DQNs during the race which does not necessarily mean he crashes. Right Jason?

However, I want Nicky in the race to see if he can repeat it again. Besides, it wouldn't be a race without Nicky and you gotta agree V cuz Nicky DQNing would feel like a handout.
Yeah... It's going to be a good race for sure because unlike Rossi, Nicky has something prove espically on this track.

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Camel Jockey said:
sooooo, did Visitor Q's mom do Nicky or not?
Does your Mom know your talking like that on the computer? I don't want to see you get grounded if she see you typing stuff like that. Better becareful there Timmy.

Jason

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Whaddya talking about? I was in on it the whole time. C'mon. It's me... Soops. You know. Soops. Soop? Mang, we jus playin'. Jus jokes!

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope a squirrel darts out in front of Hayden where he nearly misses it and then for no apparent reason at all, his bike bursts into a ball of flames.

LOL!

No, I’m serious.

Jason

1 - 20 of 138 Posts