Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2005 I got my first 600RR and had in incident the following summer where the bike developed head shake, deffinetly a very unnerving thing to happen especially as a very new rider at the time. I bought a GPR Stabilizer shortly after that. I also got one on 2006 CBR when I got that one.
Fast forward to now and just getting my 2008 600RR last monday and while I was out riding Friday the 20th I hit a very nasty bump in the road, it was bad enough to break my rear tie huger and my FE Kit. The front end came off the ground and came back rather quick but not straight and the front end started to shake but was very quickly canceled out by the HESD. So thankful for Honda to put these on the 07-12 600RR's. I had the Gopro on at the time but for some reason the file is corrupted and I had to scrub all that video I had from that segment. Perhaps I'll give it another shot to see if I can get it to work.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had the Gopro on at the time but for some reason the file is corrupted and I had to scrub all that video I had from that segment. Perhaps I'll give it another shot to see if I can get it to work.
The bump was that big it knocked the crap out of yer Gopro! Damn.... Glad you and your new toy are ok!

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has not worked right since then. I know that had nothing to do with it but I'm looking for other video editing software b/c my gopro studio is completely screwed up and not editing the video like it was. Tried installing it again and it still does it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts