Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cwm21: Here's the link to my post looking for "clean, no scratches" OEM Parts...
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=25099
Hes-not-sogood said he had everything in "perfect condition" but all parts were rashed. Already asked for my money back and returned the parts to him (tried retuning it twice)... but the package was refused or not picked-up by him. And of course no money was returned. I've sent him p.m.'s and emails but no response. I didn't want to resort to posting something like this but I've warned him. I do have his address in the East Coast... so what can I do all the way from California. Any suggestions?

Dude, if you read this post, I want my f'in money back!
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
That sucks because both of you guys were here for awhile and for this to happen just sucks.

Ban the mother!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nemesis said:
That sucks because both of you guys were here for awhile and for this to happen just sucks.

Ban the mother!!!
yeah, I know. Totally trusted the dude especially cuz he was such a long time member and decent post count.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,087 Posts
damn bro, sorry to hear somethin like that happened. would be nice to not have to worry bout somethin like that happening, especially from this site....hope everythin works out bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,150 Posts
damn thats horrible...I dont understand the trader rating bc if someone screws someone (like hesogood) and get a -1 or -20 they can just make up another Screen name and bang back to screwing ppl.

good luck and hope he gets back to you....mods will tell you if he has been on or not latley
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
********. I sent parts taken directly off a brand new 200 mile bike turnned to a race bike, this guy comes back whining about some of the parts, claiming they were damaged and that they looked like someone had attempted to repair them by sanding off scratches. Are you kidding me? I had sent them out THE DAY he paid for them. I tell him that it's rediculous and to return everything and I would refund his money, less shipping. Almost two months later I get back from my races at loudon to find a delivery missed notice. Screw that, does it look like I"m loaning out parts here? Maybe you want to borrow one of my bikes for a couple months then bring it back for a full refund in whatever condition you want. I've had countless smooth transactions with many members and vendors here, I race with a number of members and I ride with a number of members who I'm sure will be more than happy to vouge for my transaction and myself personally. This guy is either scamming me or flat out lazy, either way being over two and a half months now, you can take your tears and shove 'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
hessogood is a stand up guy, and I know the bike these parts were taken from. I would be hard pressed to think that he mis-lead his buyer in any way.

IMO, waiting 2 months to return the parts is too long.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Was it bubble wrapped nice and good with all the popcorn stuff?

Sometimes, I have sellers ship me their item wrapped in a newspaper and when the box shifts around it'll scratch up the fairing pretty bad; which then I consider it's the seller's fault, not mine.

As far as banning someone and them coming back on with another screen name...well, I think before they're given the okay to sign up the mods should check to see if they're one of the banned members.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hessogood said:
********. I sent parts taken directly off a brand new 200 mile bike turnned to a race bike, this guy comes back whining about some of the parts, claiming they were damaged and that they looked like someone had attempted to repair them by sanding off scratches. Are you kidding me? I had sent them out THE DAY he paid for them. I tell him that it's rediculous and to return everything and I would refund his money, less shipping. Almost two months later I get back from my races at loudon to find a delivery missed notice. Screw that, does it look like I"m loaning out parts here? Maybe you want to borrow one of my bikes for a couple months then bring it back for a full refund in whatever condition you want. I've had countless smooth transactions with many members and vendors here, I race with a number of members and I ride with a number of members who I'm sure will be more than happy to vouge for my transaction and myself personally. This guy is either scamming me or flat out lazy, either way being over two and a half months now, you can take your tears and shove 'em.
Yeah, you failed to mention that the 1st return attempt was returned which was sent two weeks after receipt of your imperfect parts. Why the hell would I want f'ed up parts. Yeah, I've had a number of smooth transactions too, none which tried to screw me over like you did. Why the hell did you say your parts were perfect when they weren't? I even shot you a pm the day after I received them telling you about the imperfect parts and that I was going to return them. Even before that pm, you said that the stator cover had scratches and that you would immediately return $20, but that wasn't even received. You're just full of BS and you're an f'in a$$hole. Did you not read my original post asking for "clean, no sctraches" parts???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nemesis said:
Was it bubble wrapped nice and good with all the popcorn stuff?

Sometimes, I have sellers ship me their item wrapped in a newspaper and when the box shifts around it'll scratch up the fairing pretty bad; which then I consider it's the seller's fault, not mine.

As far as banning someone and them coming back on with another screen name...well, I think before they're given the okay to sign up the mods should check to see if they're one of the banned members.
there was one layer of buble wrap in an overly small box. When I received the package, the top and bottom of the box was slightly buldging. No, the scratches on the mirror was clearly from a dropped bike. And the stator cover: he even admitted that there was scratches on it from laying around in his garage. He notified me after he already shipped it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
First off there was no Delivery attempt two weeks after the transaction, only a PM asking me for my address for the third time. I also told you of a few scratches on the stator cover that I found from pulling the motor, when getting the parts ready to be shipped, because you wanted no flaws I contacted you immediately regarding it and gave you an opportunity for disposition, and it was not sent at your request. When you contacted me that you wanted to return the parts, I said, fine, send them ALL back and you told me to return the $20 for the stator that you decided you didn't want with the rest of the cost when I received the parts back. That $20 is all that you're entitled to. Maybe you can ask stover954rr about the scratches from the 'obviously dropped bike' since he bought the complete set of perfect condition street plasics off of it. I'm done with defending myself against your ********.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
I have bought a whole body kit of Hesogood before... and it came just as described. Not only is that true, but he provided EXCELLENT folllow up on how my bike was coming along and even helped me with other problems that were unrelated to anything I bought from him. I couldn't see him screwing anyone over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,150 Posts
i will stick to eBay, too much crap going on, on our own supposed to be safe and legit, web site
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
PAY UP BRO
Jaebster said:
:cwm21: Here's the link to my post looking for "clean, no scratches" OEM Parts...
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=25099
Hes-not-sogood said he had everything in "perfect condition" but all parts were rashed. Already asked for my money back and returned the parts to him (tried retuning it twice)... but the package was refused or not picked-up by him. And of course no money was returned. I've sent him p.m.'s and emails but no response. I didn't want to resort to posting something like this but I've warned him. I do have his address in the East Coast... so what can I do all the way from California. Any suggestions?

Dude, if you read this post, I want my f'in money back!
 

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
Joined
·
6,874 Posts
farbio615 said:
i will stick to eBay, too much crap going on, on our own supposed to be safe and legit, web site
it's not the site's fault dude... it's members. not taking any sides, just stating a fact.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top