Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know where i can get the akropovic hexiganal exhaust?? MRI is sold out till march.. and all the other dealers cant find it.. the other exhaust i was interested in was devil and i cant seem to find that pipe either...thanks for everyones help.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
they might come in sooner.

good luck... nick - mri

cbrrida30 said:
anybody know where i can get the akropovic hexiganal exhaust?? MRI is sold out till march.. and all the other dealers cant find it.. the other exhaust i was interested in was devil and i cant seem to find that pipe either...thanks for everyones help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cbrrida30, I am in the same boat... looked everywhere with no luck, till I saw Nick's post on another topic.

Pre-ordered mine on Friday 1/19/07 from MRI, can't wait!!!

Would rock if they come in sooner, thx Nick!

-JP

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
FlatOut motorcycle has them...give them a call.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
cbrrida30 said:
I gave them a call friday and they are trying to find one for me but im leaning more towards the yoshi rs-5 carbon cone anyways..
To Yoshi is a nice pipe in my opinion, but here in Chicago EVERYONE has them. I wanted something a little nicer/more exquisite.

·
Registered
25 Posts
alexm said:
To Yoshi is a nice pipe in my opinion, but here in Chicago EVERYONE has them. I wanted something a little nicer/more exquisite.
Thats partly why I decided to go with the Akra. It's not only Chitown where Yoshi's are abundant, everyone everywhere seems to have them.

That and the overall package of the Akra is tops imo. Looks and sound:rocker:. I've also got my Hex on pre-order from MRI. Can't wait to get rid of my stock pipe.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Good choice...I'll make sure to post some pics + sound clips of mine. It's coming in today :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
FlatOut Motorcycles, call and ask for Chris he'll give you a great deal. You can find their website in the preffered vendors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts