Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering how many college students are around this forum. It dosnt seem like to many. Well ill be the first to say where i go.........Angelo State University, San Angelo Texas; originally from Corpus Christi Texas.........Business Finance Major graduate in about a year, hopfully longer ;) .................take it easy guys Taylor

C

·
0 Posts
Well....Im in college, but I'm not your typical student. I was in the military for 4 1/2 years and I started college after I got out. Im 28 now so I'm a little older than your average student. I'm getting my degree from Indiana University in Fort Wayne. It a BS in Business with a marketing concentration, and I'm graduating in May. Can't wait!

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
I'm at University of California, Los Angeles.

Went straight from high school. Graduating this June with 3 degrees: English, Political Science, and History.

·
Registered
546 Posts
i went to UNH for mechanical engineering and psychology but am now in miracosta for a UC transfer. i hope school never ends but the being poor part does. ;-)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Soon to be college grad right here. Going to San Francisco State with my BA in Psychology.

·
Registered
286 Posts
graduate student here... University of Nebraska @ Omaha....

·
Registered
128 Posts
i go to Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport PA..Graduate in May with a degree in manufacturing engineering

·
Registered
178 Posts
BS Computer Science @ San Diego State University. I also did 2 yrs in the Army Reserves and on my 8th year in the Navy Reserves. 28 yrs old and going through a mid-life crisis.

·
Banned
433 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Well....Im in college, but I'm not your typical student. I was in the military for 4 1/2 years and I started college after I got out. Im 28 now so I'm a little older than your average student. I'm getting my degree from Indiana University in Fort Wayne. It a BS in Business with a marketing concentration, and I'm graduating in May. Can't wait!
Old guy in school with young girls....mmm....lucky guy.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Took up electro-mechanical engineering at Penn State University for 2 years now moving to University of South Carolina Beaufort for Business Mgmt. I need riding weather!! turn 21 in june.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts