Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Jus thought id say Hi been lookin at the site for a week or 2 so i thought id sign up.

Anyway Im Ray, Live in Brisbane Australia, Have been rideing for afew years grew up on dirt bikes so the natural progression onto road bikes.

Jus brought a 04' 600RR with jus over 14thou K's on the clock in black an silver, only done a some cosmetic stuff to it and a Jardine titanium pipe which I can say makes the bike scream :D

I had a VTR firestorm before the CBR I think you guys get the VTR as the "Superhawk" over there.

anyway guys have a good one.

sticky side goes down :D

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
yes, superhawks, nice beasts, a friend of mine had one.
welcome bro...
post up some pics man.
You know Cummo, hes a lil sleeper on here, i think hes in Ausi also. or somewhere down under.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nar dont know the guy, jus checked his profile he lives in Sydney which is bout 1000k's south of me.

yeah the firestorm (superhawk) is a great V-twin is a big change from the CBR, altho I do miss that bottom end torque the V-twin has but dont miss its lack of top end.

will get some pics up shortly.

and I see you guys got a tribal design decals on your bikes over there looks cool Im guessin thats factory ? yes. We didnt get it over here we miss all the good stuff.

·
19,904 Posts
yeah we got a black and grey tribal in 05 and a orange and black one in 06.
its ok, im not crazy over it.
you guys get a race replica down there, correct?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we got the Moviestar rep in the the 600

and REPSOL rep in the 1000

personally prefer the the REPSOL over the Movistar

·
19,904 Posts
hells yeah, we got the repsol, in 05, and agani this year...
this year's is better tho, got silver frame and swingarm, and gold calipers, while the other 07s have black frames and swingers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah pushen the 07 REPSOL rep hard this year over here. didnt really get to many in the past couple of years.

dont think we get the Moviestar in the 07' 600, well not yet anyway.

600RR <<<<<< we get this

100RR <<<<<<< we get this

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! My cousin lives in Sydney. I bet there are a lot of nice straights and twisties in that part of the country. no?

Sydney is a rat race dont like the place meself.

Yeah New South Wales which is the state Sydney is the captial of, has some great rideing up in the Mountions. Also north of the NSW has some teriffic rideing.

All goin well Im planning a ride to Phillip Island to the MotoGP toward the end of the year with a group of mates from another bike forum.

·
Banned
944 Posts
Sup bro im from Canberra, few aussies here on the boards but they never seem to post.

Have had an 03 RR, 04 RR Race bike, 05 RR which i traded in for the new 07.

Good to see other 600RR aussie owners was getting abit lonely.....

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
welcome to the site.

btw: go wallabies!
wot the FARK.... its all black relf and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhahh, lol

gidday cuz welcome along from across the ditch....

congrats on state of O... you all kicked asss

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
wot the FARK.... its all black relf and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahhahh, lol

gidday cuz welcome along from across the ditch....

congrats on state of O... you all kicked asss
i know, i know, i'm torn. but i lived in Wollongong alot longer then i was in NZ, and i discovered union on that side of the ditch so i gotta go with wallabies, even though allblacks rule too. i know, i'm not allowed to say that, but props to both.

PS: F the springboks for sure though!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey all. Also from oz, just organised a new 600rr for myself (red - pick it up when i get back home next fortnight).

Will be my fourth bike.. second road bike - just started out on road bikes a year ago on a ZZR250... can't wait to finally get something that goes, turns and stops :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey great to see theres afew aussie's on here

Thro ya gunna be very happy with the RR mate. I was hook on mine after 1 test ride. Jus hold on once ya hit 5500rpm is a suprise packet once it hits.

Thanks for the welcome guys

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
i know, i know, i'm torn. but i lived in Wollongong alot longer then i was in NZ, and i discovered union on that side of the ditch so i gotta go with wallabies, even though allblacks rule too. i know, i'm not allowed to say that, but props to both.

PS: F the springboks for sure though!
you are gunna regret that in the next few weeks with the state of aussie RFU, hahaha, tri nations starts on sat and the world cup is a couple of months out....

sorry for the jack, Oz... welcome along again haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts