Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Simonster said:
it means you're a noob, and that your daddy should have worn a rubber helmet to prevent the likes of you from being conceived. :snakeman:

:yawinkle:
:vom: bwahahahaha that was great

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
scotch_03rr said:
These smileys suck where are all the old ones
mackdaddy is working on it. The old ones were lost when the forum went down Monday.

·
Registered
102 Posts
:goodman: Poor guy.... Dont worry every one was mean to me when I first started too, it means they love you. Like they love my posts.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LAKOTA.........so we are the one helmet.pic on us noobies.thats cool cause some more noobies are sure too follow.

till then we have broad shoulders to bare the load..... :axe:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Lakota_Casanova said:
:goodman: Poor guy.... Dont worry every one was mean to me when I first started too, it means they love you. Like they love my posts.
No I just havnt seen you on here as much! Now stop rockin your mom's car like it is yours and put a Fuggin shirt on. :finga:

j/k It's all in fun dude...................................but seriously; dont ever post a wife beater pic again................ever....lol :partyman: :supz: :finga:

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Dont you start out with one helmet?? or do you not have any helmets, i can't remember. It hasn't been that long, but still.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Yea, that would def. push it over a page, i think thats the best i dea i've heard all day, post the pic :supz: :prayer:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts