Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit- So I went and saw the bike, great condition we agreed on 4k so all I will need is a new front tire, now just give me all the reasons I should get the cash out this week and go buy it for sure! I just need some encouragement and great reasons why to buy this bike! so i buy it with no remorse. Tell me all the good things about the 05's and such!

Been talking to a guy about this bike: 2005 honda cbr 600 rr, has a powercommander and a carbon fiber yoshamira exhaust. I spoke to him and it has 13,xxx miles and is in need of a front tire, So not a big deal. What is a good price for a bike like this. I havent looked at it yet, but it hasn't been laid down. so just assuming its in pretty good condition what is a good deal on this bike? I dont like buying high mile bikes but again if its not in bad condition and a good deal I wont turn it down. Thanks for any advice or help!

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
i got my 05 with 9K miles, it had yoshi carbon, hid and FE
i traded a motor for it worth 1350, so i got mine for 1350$, thats a good price.
4 and under is good.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
13xxx miles isn't high miles buddy!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what happend to the 04 with 800 miles on it??

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=180272

but for the 05 there around the same cost as the 04 that u were lookin at 4000-4500
The 04 with 800 miles the guy is firm 4950 but he has fully maintained it, and isnt hard for cash, he has 3 other bikes. I just dont want to spend 5k on a 04.

Haha and espy59lc, im just saying usually you can find a deal on bikes between 3-9k miles on them, I guess thats why I think 13,xxx is pretty high. I guess it depends on the rider too... My Sv650 has only 4,xxx miles on it and I love it that way because I know it wasnt jacked around on

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any more comments? or suggestions haha?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
13xxx miles isn't high miles buddy!
forgive me, I have been riding a suzuki :p, haha just messing yea I noticed how high the miles seem to go on these good old hondas!

So I went and saw the bike, great condition we agreed on 4k so all I will need is a new front tire, now just give me all the reasons I should get the cash out this week and go buy it for sure! I just need some encouragement and great reasons why to buy this bike! so i buy it with no remorse. Tell me all the good things about the 05's and such

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump it up

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
u got pics that would help but the bike sounds like a very good bike and worth the 4000 tires dont cost that much and with the deals goin on with a set of michelin's its even nicer (power pure's FTW!!! :thumbup:) but ya go for it and ride safe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts