Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey, im new to this site and i need some help with my bike. I got a silver/black 05 600rr that ive been riding for a few months now and i absolutly love it ! Well today i messed up big. I'm not even gonna say what happened :( My bike was dropped and i need to replace some parts. Im new to sportbikes and im not sure if i can get the parts repaired or not??? The damage is all very minor but i just cant take it. Also can someone please give me an estimate? This is what i damaged : right mirror, bar end, clutch cover(05 carbon fiber??), right bottom plastic honda fairing, oh and the f***king turn signal. What should i replace? how much? and should i replace it with aftermarket?
All help would be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
clutch cover will run ya $100+, bar end less than 20, mirror 20-30, get aftermarket turn signals for $20 and lower right side 50-100 depending on condition. i'd say screw replacing the fairing and clutch cover, they will probably get damaged again and ain't worth the money multiple times. wait if it goes down again harder then use insurance! (prices USD)

and welcome aboard!

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
great job blue ^5 we got our own adjuster
600RR.net can not get any better then this

·
Registered
893 Posts
if the glass in the mirror ain't broke don't worry about it, if the fairing ain't that bad who cares, if the clutch cover's just scratched oh well, bar end hmm nicked get over it, just grab a new signal and be done with it..

at least you know your bike is different, gives it chararcter, its a motorcycle, ride it

·
Registered
769 Posts
+1 on the ebay....i'm sure you'll be able to find everthing you need for a desent price

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
yup, ebay... i looked on there last night for some stuff and there were tons of parts for our bikes. search forr "600rr" and there should be like 15 pages of goodies! happy hunting and good luck!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Take this opportunity to get some aftermarket turn signals. Personally, I just hate stock signals. After markets will run anywhere from $20 to $120, just depends on what you want.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i will say one good thing about the stock wings... er, turn signals. they DID help when i went down 3 weeks ago. they acted like another set of frame sliders... i was actually kinda happy i had them on at the time. my 2 cents...

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
natecoop said:
i will say one good thing about the stock wings... er, turn signals. they DID help when i went down 3 weeks ago. they acted like another set of frame sliders... i was actually kinda happy i had them on at the time. my 2 cents...
yessir, i had a buddy of mine slide out his RC51 in Walmart parking lot, and those stock signals saved his plastic for sure.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ceph said:
yessir, i had a buddy of mine slide out his RC51 in Walmart parking lot, and those stock signals saved his plastic for sure.
:icon_lol: That almost makes me want to keep the stockers :icon_lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey thanks for all the replys ! My stock signals really saved me a lot of damage too ! But i already said goodbye to them and ordered some mad doc signals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts