Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,well I was sitting on the fence for a while and finally took the plunge. I take delivery of my 06 RR in a few days. Which makes me the F.N.G. ( *ucking New Guy) Only disadvantage i'm at is our season is somewhat short in Alaska.... all the better excuse to swing a leg over and hop on every day! Just wanted to say hey and see if there are is any other members on here from AK?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello, i'm from ketchikan. Not near but from alaska. We've been having awesome weather here the past week (80s) and i put on 300 miles in the in the last couple of days. That's alot considering that i live on an island with 33 miles of paved road from end to end. Anyways, congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
WTF!!! i'll sue you for copyright infringement & make millions of $$$, i'm the real OveRReV not the "ovRRev" FNG that signed in just now but i guess the old saying goes like this; "imitation is the best form of flattery".

i'm the real deal & he's just a cheap china made knockoff. LOL

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
bwahahahahahahaha....got an imitation huh pare!!!

hey to the 0veRRev knockoff, aka FNG.....jus kidding...haha....
welcome to the site mang....enjoy:beer:
congrats on the RR and ride safe!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO damn! I'm made in China now!!!!! Oh well JDM isn't so bad then.
OVRREV are my plates. We are only alotted 6 digits in AK for plates. It all flows with the RR theme!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts