Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey what does everyone thing of the new paint job? **More Pics added**

Personally everyone I love it. It started out three weeks ago when I started buying up a 2nd set of fairing to practice on. All the fairing were rashed and had to be sanded down and some Bondo had to be applied. But here is about 1/2 of the pieces here, the other mid is drying right now and the tail needs to be preped and painted still, and the upper I dont have so if anyone has a cheap rashed upper let me know. The Best part of this is that I did the whole thing minus the cost of the fairings, for $60!!! And about 20 hours of labor!! Woot!! **I just noticed my camera had some crap on the lens, so sorry about the little circles in the pics.**Edit** I forgot to add that I will be overlaying the seven stars replica vinyl's over the fairings in red color

NEW PICS-Its a work in progress, I just got these decals in today!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Damn that looks great! only $60 huh? Did you follow an online guide or what?? Let me know, I have some spare fairings and I want to get my bike painted ASAP.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
sweet man now how about some of them on the bike.... kind of like a finished product photo shoot.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts