Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just picked up an 08 graffitti and just wanted jump on these boards to say hi.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to .net fellow 08 graffiti owner. Is it stock, or worked over? Any mods planned?

Here's my sweet baby. I lub her so much!

·
Registered
179 Posts
welcome to .net bro.. screw all graffiti riders.. ill continue hating yall posting pictures until mine is back on the road lol.. jk.. congrats on the new bike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm definitely loving the bike so far. It just has the usual cosmetic mods right now, but I may pickup a toce slipon down the road. It also only came with one frame slider so if anyone has a junker/spare throttle side no cut r&g slider puck and bolt id be interested in buying it off of you.

Calhoub, its funny that you posted that pic because I was originally looking to pick up that same r6 in the background of your pic. Love that r6 with gold rims! I may have to powder coat my stocks gold so I don't have second thoughts lol.

·
Registered
493 Posts
welcome to .net bro.. screw all graffiti riders.. ill continue hating yall posting pictures until mine is back on the road lol.. jk.. congrats on the new bike
♥♥♥♥♥♥ U!!!:ciao: lmao what happened to urs?

ichiboto, the guy with the R6 in the background is a douche. He's one of those "i'm always right" and "i'm better than you" kinda guys... And he barely rides his bike. Chain is rusty as hell cuz it just sits there, and he's always making claims like "my bike is faster than yours" and "i can ride better than you". I'm like, bro... come track season and when I have the money, lets go to the track, so i can shut you the f*ck up(he's afraid of turns but won't admit it, and i always leave him when we're riding together anyways). He annoys the hell outta me. Not reping Yamaha guys very well at all. /rant over

I like the bikes too though man. I wish his was taken better care of. They're definitely aggressive looking. I thought about getting a Yamaha as my first bike, but once i saw my graffiti, i fell in love. There's a few guys on here with the black and gold combo on the site. I can't recall any graffiti's with the gold thing goin on tho... hmmm if there is, i'd like to see em. I'm goin orange accents with mine once i get some $$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts