Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heyy 600rr, names victoria, own a 2007 600rr silver and blue, first bike i purchased, about a month ago, its been hard to ride down here bc of the rain:cwm21:
other than that, I am here to get tips and advice from everyone & learn more about bikes in general
holla! :ciao:

my new ridee

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
:ciao: OMG, hi to you...
awesome choice on the bike :thumbup: post up some pics, we all love pics here...

·
7,287 Posts
:+1: great color choice :shakehand

·
7,287 Posts
can't tell, but if your wheel/tire is in the way - you might - of course even if it doesn't it depends on the cop... at least here in SoCal

·
7,287 Posts
if you worry about it, and if you leave your tail light - you can probably install it on that so it's way out there and visible...

granted this is a stock exhaust and not a tail light - but this is what i did...

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Welcome! You have the elusive blue/silver scheme.. Nice!

Thanks guys, just need to fix some cosmetic damage from previous owner..
Also do you think i'd get pulled over for my plate location??
From the pic you posted, you might get harrased by the popo's since it is partially covered by your rear hugger. my experience here in FL is that cops are kinda biased against bikers.

Just a fair warning, coz i've been pulled over for the same BS reason. but the rest of your bike looks great!

·
7,287 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome! You have the elusive blue/silver scheme.. Nice!

From the pic you posted, you might get harrased by the popo's since it is partially covered by your rear hugger. my experience here in FL is that cops are kinda biased against bikers.

Just a fair warning, coz i've been pulled over for the same BS reason. but the rest of your bike looks great!
I would not be surprised if i do, my friends say when i ride, the plate slides in, so far i've rode in front of a few cops, they didnt say anything :cruising:

and thanks !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.