Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Heart Attack Survival Anniversary. It was a year ago today. I now have a GP doc along with my Cardiologist, and I'm actually doing the test and checks that we're supposed to do.

I was lucky to survive, they got me to the heart hospital in record time. Take care of yourself, your health is your greatest wealth.

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it went by quick. I feel better now than I have in 20 years. Stents will do that, blood flow to the heart muscle is pretty important.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Happy Anniversary man! Glad you're still here, some aren't that lucky. They must've transported you on your bike to get you there in time, haha.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Congrats X happy to have you among us bro

·
Registered
295 Posts
You had a heart attack? All I hear is a middle/older aged man complaining about the consequences of his own actions. Less red meat and more cardio and you won't have to come on here and whine about your health complications.

[/imitation of TheX in all his other threads]

In seriousness, glad to hear you're healthy.

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You had a heart attack? All I hear is a middle/older aged man complaining about the consequences of his own actions. Less red meat and more cardio and you won't have to come on here and whine about your health complications.

[/imitation of TheX in all his other threads]

In seriousness, glad to hear you're healthy.
Too bad you aren't closer, you can join me 5 days a week at the gym.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts