Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,704 Posts
Welcome cbxer55!

Sorry your post got delayed for approval.

Love the Thunderbird F-16! And what a nice collection you have there! I'm over 50 and have been riding my '04 since brand new. Riding these bikes will keep you in good shape.

·
Super Moderator
11,704 Posts
You should've just deleted it, since the pictures are repeats. I'm a moderator on two other forums. It's what I would've done. No problem though, your choice.
I did think about deleting some pics but I'd rather leave the decision of which ones to keep up to the OP. Since you're a mod you should know how that edit/delete button relationship works. :p:LOL:

·
Super Moderator
11,704 Posts
Haha. I work at Tinker AFB in Midwest City Oklahoma. The Thunderbirds were there one year, and they were parked right outside the hangar I work in. The pilot of that particular plane took the picture for me.
That's pretty damn cool. I used to live right next to an airport with the NG. Thank God they retired the F-4 Phantom! Those bastards would rattle the windows and doors in the house when they took off. We used to ride our bicycles down to the end of our road which was a stones throw, literally, away from the NG when they were prepping for take-off. There would be 3-4 F-16's at any time just sitting there for a few minutes doing their check offs.

·
Super Moderator
11,704 Posts
Truth be told, I grew up in the sheet metal industry. ;) It was commercial sheet metal with ductwork. Not the fine crafting that you would be doing. Put it this way, we didn't have an English wheel, shrinkers, or spreaders. We had a bead machine, a 4' foot stomp sheer, and a 10' brake. We made 1000's of feet of ductwork that didn't require that much precision. I remember taking on a project for a friend who wanted a console made for his car. It sounded so easy in my head. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts