Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says....one of the guys in our area (Hi Eric!) referred me to this site. No, I don't own a 600RR, I have an '04 Yamaha R6. But I thought I'd pop in and say hi anyway. Nice place!

H

·
0 Posts
welcome to the site... you will find a lot of useful information here regardless of what bike you ride...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
HAha, yes welcome man. I think a honda wing would look kick A on the side of that yamaha.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
welcome man!!!! after all the pics and great reviews here you might just see a 2006 CBR600rr in your future come sept!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone...but lets get something clear from the get-go...
1) I am so not a man.....(EEK! Another Female!!!) :)
2) I love my Yamaha's
But regardless of the bike a person rides, we all ride and can share information and experiences. That's why I'm here.
And yes, that is me in my avatar!!! :)
Thanks again for the warm welcome!

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
in that case, hello. Glad to have you here, you should drop in more often. Like all the time?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i knew ur sn screamed "girl" blndebmbr... im guessing blondebomber? lol welcome to the site! before all the horn dogs get on this. im gonna say it first. PICTURES OF YOURSELF!. oh yeah ur bike too ;)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Now just get macie over here since she's in love with the 600rr and we'll have 2 of the coolest girls from SBN.

Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Let it begin.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Slava!!! Great to see you here...btw~you are THE greatest! Perfect parts, outstanding price and great service. You have SO been my hero for race season this year!!! THANK YOU!

As for the rest of you...please don't leave any stains....hubby wouldn't like it much!:icon_lol:

Various pics of me and our bikes, doing what we do. Enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No prob!!!

I am addicted to these things...
Here are a couple where you can actually see me (what you all really want to know anyway)...behave you all....I'm here for bikes...not attention!:icon_lol:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts