Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:toothy4:

For the past couple of days, i've been trying desperately to resist the temptation of giving in to my bike addiction. I have an 06 RR and love it to death, both for street and track duty. but alas, i fell off the wagon today.... :)

took delivery a few hours ago. managed to ride it for a few miles. difference from the 06...NIGHT AND DAY...

next to my 06...not giving up on her...yet...

my kids goofing around

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Man, you got an 06 and an 07! You're my hero bro!! Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Damn, nice toys man. I don't think the addiction ever goes away, you just have to learn to deal with it and live one day at a time.

We are all here to help each other live with this obsession. Looking at your '07 is not helping me though...I want one soooo bad!!!!! Somebody hold me...

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Looking at them side by side like that, I still think the '05-'06's are much sexier though.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ Come on Disco, you know the 07 is a dirty girl.... Come on, admit it....

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
^ Come on Disco, you know the 07 is a dirty girl.... Come on, admit it....
The red 06 looks like a girl that you would want to take to fancy places and showcase to all your friends and family.

The 07 looks like she just wants to cut the crap and get busy.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ And uh, what's wrong with that?

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ I doubt he'd let that happen. They'd be chased by a bunch of bike dogs like us.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The 07 front end looks sleepy compared to the 06, but still a nice bike, congrats, enjoy

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
thanks fellas !:icon_lol:

i still need more seat time on the 07 to make a thorough comparo. but after about 40+ miles doing laps on nearby Kirker Pass Rd and Redwood, the HANDLING of the 07 is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!! sadly, it makes my 06 feel like a tank, considering the poundage i already shaved of.

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah Buddy! Nice choice. Let me know when you want to rid in the Monterey area.. I'll borrow your bike while your here.. ;)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
The red 06 looks like a girl that you would want to take to fancy places and showcase to all your friends and family.

The 07 looks like she just wants to cut the crap and get busy.
LOL! I 100% AGREE! I really love the looks of the 05-06, there are beautiful but man the 07 is an awesome bike! (not that the 05-06 wasn't/isn't!)

Oh and CONGRATS MAN! That's AWESOME! Track out one of them ;) (the 07 ;))

1 - 20 of 36 Posts