Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas,

I usually post on the CBRWORLD.NET board but I came over to check out the threads on this board. And interested in buying a RR probably this year. Right now I have sold off one of my F4i and might be selling the other and getting a RR with the money. I was just trying to get a ball park figure of prices. I know the geographical location plays a GREAT part in the price but here is what I have found out so far in New York City. The average price of a 2003 is 7600 and a 2004 is 8200. These prices were quote over the fone, I am sure I can get it down a little further if I go in and show a great deal of interest in it.

What do you guys expect to pay for a 2003 and a 2004 RR. What did you guys pay for it.. if you don't mind me asking. My interests are the 2003 RR Black and the 2004 RR Blue.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think 8200 for an 04 ESPECIALLY in the city is a great deal. I paid 9 for mine with the pipe and eliminator and 2 helmets. I thought it was a decent deal. I am in a military town so prices are rarely negotiable because someone will always pay sticker for one here. If you can get 8200 out the door, grab it up. You will love it. A friend of mine has an 01 F4 and a 03 RR and he prefers the handling of the RR over the older bike as well.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome. I recognize your name from cbrworld. I know longer post there because you have to deal with all kinds of freaks. You will like this board 10 times better if ya buy an RR. Your prices you mention are pretty much spot on. Man, you are gonna love the RR if ya get it. Wait and see. :mrgreen:

C

·
0 Posts
I am also a cbrworld.net and an F4i transfer. Both were good, but the new two are great! Sounds like a decent price in NY. I'd take the 03, try to talk them down a little bit, and do some mods with the price difference.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I just bought a Candy Blue 04 for 8200 OTD in PA about 1 month ago.

Jason

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys.. for the replies soo far. ahhh.. decisions.. decisions to be made.. I think the cheapest way for me to obtain a RR is to have it shipped from another state. . I think freight is like 200 to 300 bucks . that is how my friend got his R1 back in 2002. I believe he got it for like 9200 SHIPPED. it was from lakeville motors in Miss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts