Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, My name is Radek. I live in southern ontario ...been riding for about a year now. Im an owner of a 2006 cbr600rr tribal edition with bolt ons. Im here to gather information and knowledge from everyone. Ive been on this site but never registered till now.

·
Beer: does the body good
682 Posts
Hey Radek.. Welcome to the site. Where in southern Ontario are you from? Post some pics of your bike!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Shot at 2012-03-03

Pazzo shorty levers, yoshimura rs-5, body works fender eliminator and double bubble windshield. unforunately i cracked my upper fairing installling the winshield :(

·
Beer: does the body good
682 Posts
Nice looking bike! I'm sure it won't be too hard to fix or replace the cowl.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all, I actually called Honda to get a price on the upper fairing... 772$ plus tax...FML, my bike is in awesome condition and I'd like to keep it that way so I might cough up the money....unless some is selling tribal fairing....I can't post on the wanted yet any suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Nice looking bike welcome.. I would definitley check out the classified for alittle before forking over the money. Maybe ebay, craiglist, something should pop up sooner or later. Thats alot of money for that part.... But, good luck...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think Im just gonna fork up the money....pay the bastards, I still cant believe they want $772 plus tax for an upper fairing,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts