Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three H7 6000K kits for sale for anyone that is looking to upgrade their headlights. They are brand new and are plug-and-play, the wiring harness/ballast is water resistant and should take 30-40 minutes to install.

$170 for a dual-lamp kit
or
$100 for a single-lamp kit (half kit)

shipping will be $10 for either

here are a couple of pix... as well as what it looks like on my bike:

http://www.coralchopper.net/600rr/hidbox.JPG

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
why are some HID's cost twice as much as this particular one and some even less?

i mean yeah besides maybe the "obvious" answers such as better quality etc etc....what gives?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these kits are made by GoldenEye HID. It is a Chinses brand.

the german brands are the ones that are twice as expensive and are of a better quality. however, whether you want to spend twice as much money for marginally-better or not is up to you. For me... I went with the Chinese brand as I got to put HID's on both my car and my bike for less than one german kit :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
I bought his 6000k kit last week, it's plug and play but I installed an extra switch on mine so it took a little bit longer. The light it puts out is awesome, lights up the road very well. Now my father-in-law might want to get one :p

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
What is the life expectancy on the bulb and the ballast for this kit?

I'll get back to you, I think I'll take one.

In your picture did you bring the high beam down then? It looks like it's even all the way across.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MilanoRex... glad to hear that you got them in and it's working out well for you:rocker:

The life expectancy for the bulb is 2500 hours: which usually means the life of the bike. as a comparison, the life expectancy for a regular halogen is about 1000 hrs or less. xenon gas filled halogen bulbs have a life expectance of only about 500 hrs.

There is no life expectancy rating for the ballast... for the same reason there is no life expectancy for something like a CD player... kinda.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'll take a single kit, tell me how to pay you! Paypal? And where are you in SoCal? Maybe I can come pick it up? If not, I can pay the $10 no problem.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
raoke, PM sent. let me know when you would like to pick up the kit.

mikespike2, PayPal would work great. You can send the payment to "[email protected]". I am in San Gabriel (about 20 minutes east of downtown), if you like you can also pick-up the kit from me and pay cash.

let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
send paypal to "[email protected]"

It'll be $110 (shipped) for a single-lamp kit,
or $180 (shipped) for a dual-lamp kit.

please add a note with your payment, letting me know that you are from 600rr.net

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
600rrnewbie1, got the payment. Will ship out the kit for you via USPS Priority Mail first thing tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.