I'm just about to install my 35w 5000k dual HID kit(one for hi/one for low). Not sure if I'm going to do a delay relay or the switch yet but I just want know is there any chance of burning up the stock wiring harness from having both the high and low HID running with the engine running or during start up? I see that they offer a seprate wiring harness to buy if your vehicles stock wires aren't large enough or can't handle the power. Has anyone had any problems with their HID kits drawing to much power or burning up wiring? Has anyone been running dual HID's for a while with no problems?