·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a good kit? Are those hid kits from ebay trustworthy? thanks

·
Registered
962 Posts
Disco's cleaning up today... seem him get two guy's on the bandwagon so far.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Disco = Good Man.
I know that when I got my 2nd 07 after the first was stolen I had a list, I had got some quotes from others and then contacted Disco last, I was up-front with the fact that I contacted others with my list, I also sent him the list as well, He took about a day or so and sent me the price.. I was SHOCKED!! his price was about I think 200.00$ - 300.00$ less than the others. I obviously went with him.. Thank you Disco.. I know that when I call Disco's shop he personally answer's the phone which Is something I like I speak straight to the man himself = Good for me for I am a moron sometimes and personal service and patience Is always a plus for me, Now if you call Disco and get his machine that Is usually due to he is helping one of you all and I leave a messg. and 99% of the time I get a call back same day he Is even called me after his shop was closed. I really appreciate that about him
P.S let's not forget Superbike supply = Brad, Brad is great If you call his shop you get either him or his wife and If wife can not answer your question Brad himself call's you back the same day 99% of the time. When I do buy stuff It is hard to figure out who I am going with Brad or Disco BOTH go out of there way even on small dollar items to make YOU happy.
Thanks Guy's lets also give credit where credit Is due.
600rr.net Is where I met both these people
Thanks Disco,Brad, 600rr.net :toothy4:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I paid 88 dollars shipped for mine. Got it from ddmtuning.com or something like that.

·
Registered
106 Posts
DDM +1....... by far one of the best

·
Registered
599 Posts
If you don't go through Disco which I've never heard a bad word about.. so far lol. I'd go to DDMTuning.com They are doing a sale, everything i've read about their kits is top notch, all good things. Make note that DDMTuning is backed up for awhile, most ballasts and popular lamps out of stock. So if you want them anytime soon I would definitely go with Disco.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Disco = Good Man.
I know that when I got my 2nd 07 after the first was stolen I had a list, I had got some quotes from others and then contacted Disco last, I was up-front with the fact that I contacted others with my list, I also sent him the list as well, He took about a day or so and sent me the price.. I was SHOCKED!! his price was about I think 200.00$ - 300.00$ less than the others. I obviously went with him.. Thank you Disco.. I know that when I call Disco's shop he personally answer's the phone which Is something I like I speak straight to the man himself = Good for me for I am a moron sometimes and personal service and patience Is always a plus for me, Now if you call Disco and get his machine that Is usually due to he is helping one of you all and I leave a messg. and 99% of the time I get a call back same day he Is even called me after his shop was closed. I really appreciate that about him
P.S let's not forget Superbike supply = Brad, Brad is great If you call his shop you get either him or his wife and If wife can not answer your question Brad himself call's you back the same day 99% of the time. When I do buy stuff It is hard to figure out who I am going with Brad or Disco BOTH go out of there way even on small dollar items to make YOU happy.
Thanks Guy's lets also give credit where credit Is due.
600rr.net Is where I met both these people
Thanks Disco,Brad, 600rr.net :toothy4:
Steven, thanks a lot for the kind words bro.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts