Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had some trouble last season with my battery dying if I didn't ride everyday after I installed a scorpio alarm system. I've been looking for a high performance battery so I can get some more power and hopefully not have the bike die, can you guys help me out?

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Yeah, that doesn't exactly sound like your battery is at fault. But if you want a better battery, contact Browningbuck (username) here. I don't know if he is still making them but he definently has quality batteries. A lot lighter than OEM too

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
dude those batterys are for dirtbikes! it says on a site.. the 4 cell ones WILL die.. contact browning buck but ask for 8 cell.. still only weighs a pound and u can run extras on it

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
hmm.. on that site that cells battery it says dont use for a street bike, they recomend the 8cell. think its something like carbon battery or something..

maybe they just want more money lol

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
i checked out that motydesign.com website and idk if im blind but i dont see anythin regarding these batteries..... they sound very interesting and a posibility but wana learn more about them
did i go to the wrong site?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts