Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any issues with their customer support? One of my protons was faulty right out of the box. I called and they sent me an RMA form. I sent in the faulty proton and it was received April 12. Here it is 8 days later and I still have not received my replacement. I sent a follow up email 3-4 days ago that went unanswered.

I'm trying not to be impatient, but seeing my bike sit during the first week of nice weather is difficult!

With any luck it will be here in the next day or two.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Mike (at hightechspeed) is usually very easy to talk to and is a real nice guy. I know it is their policy to send RMA stuff via regular parcel post, which could take a week and a half or so. Give him a call on Monday and just ask if he can tell you where they are. Sometimes they have machines break and shiat happens, and could get sidetracked for a couple of days. If they recieved your part on 4/12 which was a Saturday, then maybe took a day or two to send it out that would only be 4 or so "business days". I'd just call and ask fi they could tell you when they were sent out and when you should expect them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm sure its just the shipping taking the time... Mike was very helpful via phone when I spoke to him. The unanswered email just made me a bit nervous. I'm just getting ansy... I'll post once I get the replacement. If it comes in the next couple days, a thumbs up!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, nothing so far. I tried calling today after work, but they were closed.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok, now I'm starting to get angry. They have had my broken proton for 11 days now, and my bike has been unridable for 14 days because of a faulty product. Its a freaking blinker. I had all my stuff powdercoated and returned to me in half the time as this small part. I called today and got voicemail. :evil3:

Since this was brand new, they should have sent me a replacement ASAP instead of waiting for my faulty one, (which only took 2 days to arrive BTW. )

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was able to get ahold of someone and they told me my proton was shipped early this week.

They were helpful, but I wish they would have responded my email or 2 voicemail messages to let me know. It still seems that it shouldnt have taken 6 days to ship, but I'll be happy once I get it.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
I agree. That is unusual for them. They could have something going on possibly, like a show or something. Sorry you have had trouble reaching them. I'll keep an eye out.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received the signal today and it works! Mike also replied to my email saying my original email was flagged as "junk". He apologized for the delay in responding.

I'm happy now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts