Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
practice makes perfect, cool vid... but no close up of the pucks - i don't know - did it really happen :ponder: :crackup:

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Lol at the camera man. I will still never understand why people feel the need to go to a parking lot and do endless circles trying to drag knee like it is an accomplishment or they are going to get a medal for it. Dont they know knee sliders get expensive?

·
Registered
685 Posts
guys ass is too far off the seat. hit a bump and youre screwed. i see it over and over again. lame that ppl try getting their knee down just for the sake of getting their knee down, and along the way lose sight of why you put your knee down to begin with.

·
Registered
431 Posts
guys ass is too far off the seat. hit a bump and youre screwed. i see it over and over again. lame that ppl try getting their knee down just for the sake of getting their knee down, and along the way lose sight of why you put your knee down to begin with.
I do it for the fun of it, is that not a good reason?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.